From simple roof inspections to entire roof replacements, we’ll handle everything to make sure your home is protected.
The Florida heat and heavy rainfall can take a toll on your roof. A small leak can cause unimaginable damage to your home.
Call us for:
- Roof inspection – Our team will conduct a complete and thorough evaluation of your roof. They will look at state and local code acceptance, moisture, and hurricane damage, and current roof condition
- Roof repair – Some roofs only need a few repairs to get them back in working condition. A roof repair cost much less than replacing your roof and can even extend your warranty
- Roof installation – We will consider your budget and needs as well as the style of your home when installing a new roofing system. A roofing expert will help you determine which materials will be best to protect your home
How often should you inspect your roof?
Most homes need a roof inspection twice a year according to the National Roofing Contractors Association. These checks are best to do in spring and fall since the weather will be mild.
Florida homes take a beating during the summer and fall as hurricane season leaves its mark on the area. An inspection in the spring will help keep your home leak-free during summer downpours, and a visit in fall will help keep heating in during the winter.
Call Ray’s Construction if you notice any of the following:
- Shingles are damaged or missing
- Cracks in the caulking
- Loose or broken gutters
- Broken tree limbs on the roof
- Damage or rust on flashing – the metal pieces around pipes and chimneys
State Certified Roofing License Number: CCC1328741
Call today at 321-689-8282